The 10th IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Waste Water Technologies
The annual Leading-Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies is focused specifically on advances and developments in water and wastewater technologies. To keep the programme targeted and discussions meaningful, the conference consists of a single plenary session of invited speakers on the first day, followed by two parallel sessions (one for drinking water and one for wastewater) on days two and three. The conference will consist of invited speakers who are top scientists in the fields of water and wastewater, as well as those voluntarily submitting proposals.
• Advanced oxidation – new technologies and applications
• Innovative design, operation and robustness of membrane systems for water and wastewater processes
• Greenhouse gas emissions from water and wastewater systems
• Industrial water treatment technologies - Closing the loop
• Stormwater collection, treatment and recovery technologies
• Resource recovery from wastewater
• Nutrient removal and recovery
• Applications of molecular microbial technologies in water systems
Outline Paper Submission is Closed now. More than 270 papers were submitted to the Conference. Thank you!
You may now download the LET2013 Advanced Programme.